Hey girls I know it’s been a minute but your girl is back! I have had many of you ask me a couple of questions on how stay slaying even during this cold rainy season/ fall-winter well I have a look book coming soon! I have also had questions on how to start blogging and how to set up a blog and I will have a post on that too… please feel free to ask any other question on the comment box below or on my social media platform!
Okay let’s get to it. So how do I stay slaying? Well of course I have my sloppy days but most times I like to dress up just because it makes me feel good and actually do something with my life that day. You can never let a good outfit go to waste.
2. I Work with my best parts! I like my legs so I always make sure my bottom half is slayed then I put on a basic like this sweater and layer it up with a cool piece like this biker jacket.
3. I love me some basics obviously because they are cheaper then get some investment pieces to make the whole look. In this case that’s the leather jackets it puts the whole look together.
4. Understand which trends are on see whether they fit your style if not then let it go. Stick with what works for you and your style but hey take a risk ones in a while but of course don’t forget to stay classy!
5. A pair of cute sandal heels or simple court shoes always make an outfit put together! Get you some! Especially in Neutral colours so they go with everything. Like these faux suede Brown court shoes I have! They are so cute but fierce at the same time.
6. Accessories!!! It gives your outfit a personal touch. My outfit looks simple till you notice my beautiful statement earrings that tells you I am definitely going somewhere important!
I hope these tips helped you out! Don’t forget to share to a friend that needs these tips! Also like & subscribe to my blog xx